The message of Nehemiah is restoration. The book records how God moved Nehemiah to lead the people to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem in approximately 446 BC. As the story unfolds, we see God restore godly leadership to Israel, restore the walls of Jerusalem, restore the broken faith of the people, restore a sense of community and heritage as God’s people, and restore the people’s knowledge of the God’s word and their desire to love and obey Him.
- 04 Nehemiah 3:1-4:23 Repair your broken wall (Nehemiah 3:1-4:23) by Krisan Marotta on June 21, 2017.
- 03 Nehemiah 2:1-20 How to Speak Boldly (Nehemiah 2:1-20) by Krisan Marotta on June 14, 2017.
- 02 Nehemiah 1:4-11 Between 2 Worlds (Nehemiah 1:4-11) by Krisan Marotta on June 7, 2017.
- 01 Nehemiah 1:1-3 Introduction (Nehemiah 1:1-3) by Krisan Marotta on May 31, 2017.
- 16 Jeremiah 50:1-20 Will the bad guys get what’s coming to them? (Jeremiah 50:1-20) by Krisan Marotta on April 12, 2017.