The book of Jeremiah is about both political and personal crisis. Part of the message which the Lord told Jeremiah to deliver to the nation of Judah was that they were headed for the kind of disaster that no Israelite would ever believe God could allow to happen to His chosen people. And yet another part of the message God gave Jeremiah was that God was working in the midst of this unthinkable disaster to accomplish something wonderful. One commentator summarized the book with two phrases: “I will punish” and “I will restore.” What do you do when the world falls apart? Jeremiah has the answers.
- 13 Jeremiah 32:1-15 Is hope for real? (Jeremiah 32:1-15) by Krisan Marotta on February 22, 2017.
- 12 Jeremiah 31:31-34 What good is faith? (Jeremiah 31:31-34) by Krisan Marotta on February 15, 2017.
- 11 Jeremiah 29:1-14 What’s there to do in Babylon? (Jeremiah 29:1-14) by Krisan Marotta on February 8, 2017.
- 10 Jeremiah 23:9-33 Who should we listen to? (Jeremiah 23:9-33) by Krisan Marotta on February 1, 2017.
- 09 Jeremiah 23:1-8 Who will help us out of this mess? (Jeremiah 23:1-8) by Krisan Marotta on January 25, 2017.