Psalm 109 Lecture Notes Interpretive Difficulties Used by Peter to describe Judas in Acts 2:16-20, “the Scriptures had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit foretold by the mouth of David concerning Judas” Specifically, v.8 is quoted (along with Ps … Read More...
- Psalm 107 – The Lord delivers us from manifold troubles (Psalm 107:1-43) by David John Marotta on July 27, 2016.
- Psalm 109 – Vengeance Invoked upon Adversaries (Psalm 109:1-31) by David John Marotta on July 20, 2016.
- Psalm 49: The folly of trusting in riches (Psalm 49:1-20) by David John Marotta on July 13, 2016.
- Psalm 73: The wicked contrasted with the righteous (Psalm 73:1-28) by David John Marotta on July 6, 2016.
- Sharing the Psalms by Ed Scully on June 22, 2016.