If I could sum up James, in one verse, it would be Luke 6:46: “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?” The central question of the book of James is are you living what you claim to believe.
- 18 Why have you forsaken me? Mark 15:22-41 by Krisan Marotta on January 28, 2015.
- 17 Couldn’t you stay awake? Mark 14:27-42 by Krisan Marotta on January 21, 2015.
- 16 Why do you bother her? Mark 14:1-11 by Krisan Marotta on January 14, 2015.
- 15 Whose likeness is on this coin? Mark 11:27-12:17 by Krisan Marotta on January 7, 2015.
- 14 What do you want me to do for you? Mark 10:32-45 by Krisan Marotta on December 31, 2014.