I offer my bible studies, podcasts and resources free of charge under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License.
I do not seek or accept advertising, affiliations or donations. But it does encourage me to hear from you about how you used these studies and/or what you learned.
How to use these studies:
- Over the course of a week, work through the study questions for the lesson.
- After doing your own study, listen to the audio teaching for that lesson — either on your own or with a small group.
- Discuss what you have learned with a small group or friend.
For help learning to study, see Bible Study 101.
New Testament Bible Studies
|Parables of Jesus||Temptations of Jesus||Questions Jesus Asked (Mark)|
1&2 Thessalonians (coming)
Old Testament Bible Studies
|1 Samuel||2 Samuel|
Rebellion of Absalom
|Servant Songs of Isaiah
(cassette tapes to MP3s in progress….)
Topical Bible Studies
Copyright © 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Krisan Marotta, www.WednesdayintheWord.com
These bible studies are offered free of charge under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License.
You are free to:
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.