High Five for Friday! Here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this week for which I am grateful.
- Terrible Love, a movie my son edited, made its world debut at the Austin Film Festival.
- Terrible Love was picked as one of the top 5 films to watch at the festival (out of over 180).
- The Austin Film Festival gave Terrible Love a shout out in their opening remarks for its “authentic and harrowing performances.”
- Ultra5280 included Terrible Love in their Austin Film Festival preview.
- Citygram Austin included Terrible Love in it’s “Insiders Guide to the Austin Film Festival.”
- The girl behind the Whole Foods checkout counter was trying to find scalped tickets to see Terrible Love. This is a good sign.
- Most every sunrise was breathtaking this week.
- I finished another blog post on Haggai.
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)