High Five for Friday! Here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this week for which I am grateful.
- Fall in Virginia is beautiful!
- Terrible Love, a movie my son edited, made its world debut at the Austin Film Festival. Both showings sold out!
- I had a wonderful long chat with my college roommate. We’ve reconnected now that we are both empty-nesters, and it’s wonderful to renew an old friendship!
- Two of my blog posts were re-posted by The Aquila Report. In case you’re not familiar with it, The Aquila Report is the Drudge Report for religious news. Reading it always gives me something interesting to think about!
- My book club met for a fun lunch and discussion.
- I made another Kiva loan. Kiva is a smart way to fight global poverty. By making small loans to borrowers worldwide, Kiva lenders make it possible for people to improve their own lives.
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)