High Five for Friday! In no particular order, here’s a look back at some of my favorite things from this week for which I am grateful.
- I spoke at the Trinity Presbyterian Church Christmas coffee on “How to have a ‘Mary’ Christmas‘. In addition to the fun, I got to see many friends again! It’s a great way to kick off the Christmas season.
- We had a full house of family for Thanksgiving week, completed many puzzles, ate lots of turkey and played lots of games.
- My soccer team — University of Virginia Women — defeated last year’s champion to advance to the next round of the NCAA College Cup.
- My other soccer team — University of Virginia Men — also defeated last year’s champion to advance to the next round of the NCAA College Cup. It’s a good year to be a Virginia soccer fan.
- We adopted two cats from the SPCA. While we are still playing “hide and seek” (they hide, I seek, coax them out with treats, we play and purr, repeat), they are warming up.
(Visited 90 times, 1 visits today)