High Five for Friday! Here’s some of my favorite things from this past week and what I’m grateful for (in no particular order):
- The sun came out after a week of rain. I’m grateful to see blue skies again!
- Reggie Coates of Heartfelt Music & Ministry. Reggie sang at my wedding reception many many years ago and we reconnected through Facebook. Listening to his music all week has made me ridiculously happy. Some of my old favorite are “Stand Firm and Be Strong” and “Living In Jesus“. One of my new favorites is “Celebrate.“
- The outpouring of positive response to my last blog post on Dealing with Loss. Hearing how it blessed many of you encouraged me! I know some of you are annoyed that I’ve turned off comments. Sorry, but the spam was just too overwhelming. However, I love receiving your emails.
- My entire family spent an evening laughing and playing a game! Now that I have grown children family nights are more rare and treasured.
- I learning some profound wisdom from the Old Testament Book of Haggai (more blog posts coming on that topic).
(Visited 109 times, 2 visits today)