Thoughts on life after children:
- The internet connection is MUCH faster.
- I must have been a wonderful parent because suddenly everyone is offering to give me their kids for a day.
- The car keys and the remote are always where I left them.
- Food lasts much longer, especially leftovers.
- Children call home a lot more when they are out of the house than when they were in it.
- I actually know how much gas is in car at any given moment.
- Weekends are longer.
- My reading pile is shrinking faster than its growing.
- While raising children, the days are long but the years are short.
- In the empty nest, the days are short but the years are long.
(Visited 104 times, 1 visits today)