I posted this list in response to your requests. The books are in no particular order. I do not claim to be an expert. These are books from which I have learned and been challenged. I hope you find something useful! Check back as I will be adding to this list. Enjoy!
- His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Harley
- The Intimate Marriage: A Practical Guide to Building a Great Marriage by R.C. Sproul
- The Mystery of Marriage by Mike Mason, 1985.
- Intimate Allies: Rediscovering God’s Design for Marriage and Becoming Soul Mates for Life by Dan Allender and Tremper Longman, 19995.
- The Marriage Builder by Lawrence J. Crabb Jr, 1982
- Christian Marriage (Audio Series) by R.C. Sproul
- Each for the Other: Marriage as it’s Meant to Be by Bryan Chappell, 1998.
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts: Seven Questions to Ask Before and After You Marry by Les and Leslie Parrott (2006). [Great for engaged couples or couples considering engagement.]
- The Jane Austen Guide to Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Kantor (2012). [Men should read this to understand how to become a man worth marrying. Women should read this to understand the pitfalls of Romanticism.]
Communication & Conflict
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary D Chapman (2009)
- Love Busters: Protecting Your Marriage from Habits That Destroy Romantic Love by Willard F. Harley
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs, by Emerson Eggerichs, 2004
- If Only He Knew: A Valuable Gudie to Knowing, Understanding and Loving Your Wife by Gary Smalley, 1979.
- Men and Women: Enjoying the Difference by Larry Crabb, 1991.
- What did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage by Paul David Tripp, 2010.
- The Love List by Les & Leslie Parrot
- Love Talk: Speak Each Other’s Language Like You Never Have Before by Les & Leslie Parrot
- The 5 Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships by Gary D Chapman
- Sex Within a Context (Audio Series) by R.C. Sproul