Registration is open for this year’s Women in the Word: A Workshop October 12 – 13, 2012 at Calvary Presbyterian Church, Willow Grove, PA.
I attended this workshop a few years ago and found it a great place for bible teachers to stretch their skills. If any ladies from our area are interested in attending together, please let me know.
Women in the Word serves the church by helping women grow in their understanding of Scripture, strengthening both those who teach and those who study on their own. The cost is $90 per person, includes Friday dinner and Saturday lunch.
Registration deadline is September 8. Return your registration form as soon as possible as space is limited.
Who should attend?
- Women interested in strengthening their personal Bible study skills
- Women who are teaching the Bible
Before the workshop, you will receive:
- An assigned Bible passage
- Guidelines for exploring your passage
- A friendly phone call or email from your Study Group leader
At the workshop, you can look forward to:
- An overview of redemptive history by Paige Britton.
- Biblical exposition by Rosemarie Green.
- Hands-on practice with interpreting and applying the Bible.
- Encouragement from trained study group leaders.
- Fellowship with like-minded women.
- Browsing the CLC Publications table.
For more information, find them on Facebook at Women in the Word: A Workshop.