Over my years as Women’s Ministry Director, I collected a lot of ice breakers. After all you can’t use the same 4 ice breakers at the same ministry events year after year. But when ones are best? Knowyourteam.com did the research and they say these are the 25 most popular.
- What was your first job?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- What are you reading right now?
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- Seen any good movies lately you’d recommend?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Have you been pleasantly surprised by anything lately?
- What was your favorite band 10 years ago?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- Have you been anywhere recently for the first time?
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
- Who had the most influence on you growing up?
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- What’s something you want to do in the next year that you’ve never done before?
- Have you seen anything lately that made you smile?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
- Have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
- How do you like your eggs?
- Do you have a favorite charity you wish more people knew about?
- Do you have any phobias you’d like to break?
- Have you returned anything you’ve purchased recently? Why?
- Do you collect anything?
- What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
Which one is your favorite?
More Ministry Ideas
Photo by Papaioannou Kostas on Unsplash
(This article has been read 56 times plus 1 today.)