One of my 2020 goals was to pass 150,000 listener downloads on the podcast. On the morning of January 1 2021, I was only 187 short (149,813). BUT, by the evening of January 2, I reached 150,951. I’m going to call that a win. A big thanks to all my listeners!
I’ll continue featuring the work of Old Testament scholar Dr. Erika Moore through January.
Then we’ll start a new series on the Gospel of Matthew. I decided to teach Matthew’s gospel primarily to be able to teach the Sermon on the Mount, which has been on my “teaching bucket list” for years. I can’t wait. I hope you’ll join me!
Thanks for listening and welcome new subscribers!
- Introduction to the Prophets
- There and Back Again: The Strange Journeys of the Glory of God
- Did God Lie to Israel? Understanding Ezekiel’s Vision of the Future in Light of its Fulfillment in Christ
Coming in January, 3 talks by Dr. Erika Moore on kingship:
- 01 Kingship in the Books of Moses
- 02 The King Claims His People
- 03 Jesus: The Ideal Servant-King
New Bible Study resources:
- New Testament Jewish Culture
- Biblical Greek: Prepositions
- Biblical Greek: Cases
- Who was Mark?
- What’s the difference between “Son of man” and “Son of God”?
- New Testament Canon: Why these books
- Land in the Old Testament
- How to find Strong’s number
Next: 2020 Reflections
Previous: November 2020 Reflections
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash