Have you noticed I’m posting a new resource on the website almost daily now? Wondering why? I’ve collected a treasure trove of Bible Study information over the years. All that information has been sitting in a dark file cabinet, not doing anyone any good.
One of my “quarantine projects” is scanning and tossing the paper, and turning the information into a post that I can share with you — making it searchable and accessible. I’ve enjoying re-learning and re-living the memories and I hope you’re finding the information helpful, too!
Have you been missing the podcast? Me, too. My new podcast starts in September!
New Series: Who is the Holy Spirit?
Starting September 9, this new 10-week series explores what both the Old and New Testament teach us about the Holy Spirit.
New lecture notes for the Questions Jesus Asked series:
- 10 Do you see anything? Mark 8:11-26
- 11 Who do you say that I am? Mark 8:27-38
- 12 What did Moses command? Mark 10:2-12
- 13 Why do you call me good? Mark 10:17-31
- 14 What do you want me to do for you? Mark 10:32-45
- 15 Whose likeness is on this coin? Mark 11:27-12:17
- 16 Why do you bother her? Mark 14:1-11
- 17 Couldn’t you stay awake? Mark 14:27-42
- 18 Why have you forsaken me? Mark 15:22-41
NEW Bible Study Resources:
I now have a resource page for every book in the New Testament! I expect to complete a resource page for all the Old Testament books this fall.
New Bible Study 101:
- Who are the early church fathers?
- Background & History Collection
- Augustine’s Principles of Interpretation
- Interpretation terms defined
- Understanding Scripture Collection
- Understanding Apocalyptic Literature
- Understanding the Gospels
- Proverbs-Ecclesiastes Quotes in the New Testament
My remaining 2020 goal is to pass 150,000 downloads (currently 137,987).
I need your help: Please tell a friend about the podcast — but more importantly encourage them with something you learned. Thanks for listening!