While working on my upcoming series “Who is the Holy Spirit,” I’ve been adding several new sections to the Bible Study Resource pages, including introductory information, free journal articles and answers to basic questions. I hope you’re finding them useful.
Jesus said whoever does not bear his own cross cannot be his disciple. This passage can be terrifying because Jesus makes strong claims about hating your family and your own life. If we claim to follow Jesus, then we need to know exactly what he’s requiring to be his disciple.
New Lecture notes for: Questions Jesus Asked
- 01 Introduction to the Gospel of Mark
- 02 What’s easiest to say? Mark 2:1-12
- 03 Good or evil, life or death? Mark 2:23-3:6
- 04 Why are you so afraid? Mark 4:35-41
- 05 What is your name? Mark 5:1-20
- 06 Who touched me? Mark 5:21-34
- 07 Why do you weep? Mark 5:35-43
- 08 How many loaves do you have? Mark 6:30-46
- 09 Don’t you understand? Mark 7:1-23
- Genesis Study Resources
- Deuteronomy Study Resources
- Deuteronomy Quotes in the New Testament
- Minor Prophets Quoted in the New Testament
- Joshua-Job Quotes in the New Testament
- Paul’s use of the Old Testament
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Introduction to the New Testament
Slightly under 50% of WitW listeners are outside the United States. Here are the other countries that round out the top 10:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
My remaining 2020 goal is to pass 150,000 downloads (currently 135,334).
I need your help: Please tell a friend about the podcast — but more importantly encourage them with something you learned. Thanks for listening!